The Straw House was a historic house, most recently a bed and breakfast inn called the Trebor Mansion Inn, at 11A Golda Court in Guilford, Maine. The elegant Queen Anne Victorian was built c. 1832, and extensively altered in the 1880s by David Straw to achieve its present appearance. An electrical fire in 2004 did extensive damage to the building, but it was largely restored to its 1880s appearance. Its walls feature artwork by the itinerant 19th-century artist Moses Eaton. The house was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982. It was destroyed by fire in 2019, and was delisted in 2020.
© rock-cafe.club 2018-2021